1/2 In. - 13 Carbon Steel Taper Hand Tap
- Carbon steel taps are for re-threading or cleaning up threads.
- For hand use or for tapping under power
- Taper (stater) taps starts the thread square with the workpiece
Drill America Hand Taps. Hand Taps are the most versatile taps for hand use or for tapping under power. Hand threading tap is popular for use in general machine tapping or CNC tapping. This is also appropriate for tapping the vast majority of materials in through or blind holed conditions. Taper style: starts the thread square with the workpiece. Plug style: generally used in thru holes. Bottom style: generate the thread to the bottom of the hole. Set: Contains taper, plug and bottom taps. High speed steel taps are for making new threads or re-threading, carbon steel is for re-threading/cleaning up threads.
- Thread spacing: 13
- Individual/Set: Individual
- Hand Tool Type: Taps
- : 90-Day
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Measurement Standard: USS
- : None
- Product Height (in.): 2
- Product Width (in.): 2 in
- Product Depth (in.): 6