1/4-3/4 In. Ratcheting Combination Wrench Set (9-Piece)
- Includes: 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4 in.
- 72-tooth ratchet gear only needs a 5° working swing arc
- Angled open end engages the fastener twice as often
TEKTON Ratcheting Combination Wrenches offer the speed and ease of a ratcheting box end that stays continuously engaged with fasteners, eliminating the need to re-fit after each turn. A 6-point opening provides a sure, snug fit on hex-shaped fasteners so you can apply maximum torque without slipping off, preventing knuckle aggravation. To prevent round-off, the box end opening contacts and applies force to the flat sides of fastener heads rather than the corners. Equipped with a 72-tooth ratchet gear that needs just 5 degrees of swing arc to reach the next tooth position, it is fast and efficient when there is not much room to move. The open end is angled 15 degrees, allowing the wrench to be flipped over with each rotation to engage the fastener twice as often when you are working in tight spaces. The set includes a Store-and-Go Keeper. This compact organizer has a folding handle that saves drawer space and nonslip grippers that lock wrenches securely in place when you are on the move.
- Individual/Set: Set
- Hand Tool Type: Wrench Set
- : 90-Day
- Features: No Additional Features
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Number of Pieces: 9
- Measurement Standard: SAE
- : No time limits, no receipts: tekton.com/tool-help