1-7/8 In. Hole Dozer Carbide Hole Saw
- 50X life for heavy duty use in extreme multi-material cutting
- Outperforms bi-metal blades, longest life in stainless steel use
- Use on stainless steel, abrasive material, fastener-embedded wood
The MILWAUKEE HOLE DOZER with Carbide Teeth is the best hole saw solution for metal and multi-material applications. The hole saw provide 50X life in extreme metal and multi-material cutting compared to other bi-metal hole saws. A tough carbide-grade build is combined with a durable 4 TPI design, yielding the best carbide tooth durability and longest life in stainless steel, abrasive material and fastener-embedded wood applications. The HOLE DOZER has a cutting depth of 1.62 in., allowing clearance to handle cuts in a wide range of materials. Thermal coating on the saw reduces friction and drag during cutting. Cordless efficiency also allows for faster cutting in all applications. The hole sawslug is easy to remove with The Plug Jack, enhancing user productivity by providing the best access and leverage to remove material slugs.
- Drill Bit Type(s) Included: Hole Saw
- Min Chuck Size Required: 3/8 In.
- Arbor included: No
- : 90-Day
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Bit Material: Carbide
- Pilot Bit Included: No
- Individual/Set: Individual
- Material Cut: Multi-Purpose
- Drill Bit Type: Hole Saw
- Hole Saw Diameter (in): 1-7/8"
- Drilling Depth (in): 1.62
- Bit Diameter: 3/8 in
- Bit Length (in.): 1.88