10.1 Oz. Construction Sealant White
- Provides a watertight seal for moving joints
- Can be applied to green/new concrete 24-hours after cure
- Can apply to wet concrete 1 HR after water source has stopped
Sikaflex 10.1 fl. oz. Construction Sealant is single component polyurethane used to seal joints and gaps in walls, floors, balconies, around window and door frames and other building gaps. Highly elastic, this sealant cures to a tough and flexible consistency with excellent cut and tear resistance. It is paintable, stainable and sandable and provides an excellent weatherproof seal.
- Use Location: Ceiling,Floor,Wall
- Recommended Application: Cement,Concrete,Masonry,Mortar
- Interior/Exterior: Exterior,Interior
- Features: Crack Resistant,Paintable,Pre-Mixed,Stainable
- : 90-Day
- Color Family: White
- Repair Type: Sealant
- Drying Time (hours): 6
- Color/Finish: White
- Product Weight (lb.): 1
- : One year from date of installation.
- Product Length (in.): 1.85
- Product Height (in.): 11.5
- Product Depth (in.): 1.85
- Container Size: 10.1 oz.