10 X 30 X 1 Dust Reduction Pleated MERV 8 - FPR 6 Air Filter (6-Pack)
- Contaminants Captured: Allergens,Bacteria,Dust Mites,Dust/Lint,Mold Spores,Most Smoke,Pet Dander,Pollen,Smog Particles,Virus Carriers
- Longevity (months): 3
- : 90-Day
- Pack Size: 6
- Air Filter Type: Electrostatic
- Filter Performance Rating (FPR): 6-7 - Better
- Filter Frame Material: Cardboard
- Air Filter Features: Pleated
- Filter Material: Proprietary
- MERV Rating (Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value): MERV 8
- : Contact Homedepot.com
- Air Filter Width (in.): 10
- Air Filter Size: 10x30
- Actual Product Width (in.): 9.44
- Air Filter Depth (in.): 1
- Actual Product Height (in.): 29.44
- Actual Product Depth (in.): 0.75
- Air Filter Height (in.): 30
Nordic Pure MERV 8 Pleated AC Furnace Air Filters provide exceptional filtration for both home and commercial environments. Each time air passes through the air filter, lint, dust, pollen, bacteria, pet dander, dust mites, mold spores and other contaminants are removed.
MERV 8 furnace filters are comparable to HVAC filters with the rating of MPR 800 or FPR 6. While different companies use different rating systems, Nordic Pure chose to follow the industry standard MERV, as developed by ASHRAE.
Nordic Pure furnace air filters are manufactured using a heavy duty, moisture resistant beverage board frame. The air filter media is electrostatically charged to attract unwanted particles and will not promote the growth of bacteria or mold on the filter. br>
For fresh, clean air, we recommend changing your filter every 1-3 months, depending on your unique environment. People with pets or those with allergies, asthma or other illness should change their filters more often. Changing your filter regularly improves indoor air quality and helps your HVAC unit perform more efficiently.
Important Note: Almost all air condition filters have a different Actual Size than the Nominal Size printed on the side of the filter. It is best to measure the exact size of your filter and compare it to our Actual Size to be sure your filter fits.