2 Lb. Hibiscus Fertilizer
- Active Ingredients: Fertilizer
- Compatible Grass Type: Not for use on lawns
- Delivery Method: Granular
- Dry Fertilizer Type: Dry Plant Fertilizer
- Emergent Type: Neither Pre nor Post Emergent
- Features: No Additional Features
- Fertilizer Formula: Non-Organic
- N-P-K Ratio: 12-6-8
- Organic: Synthetic
- Plant Name: Hibiscus
- Plant Type: Flower
- Season Use: All-Season
- Time release: Fast release
- : Guaranteed to work effectively without burning when used as directed.
The key to success with heavy-feeding hibiscus plants is to fertilize lightly and often. Hibiscus should be fertilized at least once a month throughout the growing season, and the schedule should be kept up regularly. Remember that numerous light applications of hibiscus fertilizer are always better than a few heavy applications. See chart for feeding amounts.