20 In. Long Straight Alignment Pry Bar 3/4 In.
- Number of nail slots: 0.0
- Individual/Set: Individual
- Hand Tool Type: Other
- : 90-Day
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Number of Pieces: 1
- : URREA warrants its product to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Any URREA product which has not been altered, misused, or abuse, and fails during its normal useful life, will be replaced or repaired at no charge.
- Assembled Width (in.): 0.75 in
- Assembled Depth (in.): 0.75 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 20 in
- Bar length (in.): 20
Chisels are tools specially designed for removing, cutting, or breaking materials softer than the chisel tip, such as concrete, stone, welding slag, brass, untreated steel, nuts bolts, studs, etc. They are very widely used in the construction industry, and in installation and maintenance operations for fixed equipment and piping within the chemical and food industries. The width of the tip determines the application of the chisel, depending on the accuracy or roughness of the work to be performed.