5 In. To 4 In. Round Reducer
- Product Height (in.): 5.5
- Brand/Model Compatibility: Universal
- HVAC application: All HVAC types
- Material: Galvanized Steel
- Product Weight (lb.): 0.45
- : Free from Manufacturer Defect at Time of Delivery.
The Master Flow 5 in. x 4 in. Round Reducer is made of galvanized steel. It features hemmed collar edges for enhanced strength and a secure fit. The reducer is used to transition from a 5 in. pipe to a 4 in. pipe in an HVAC system. It is suitable for most HVAC applications.
- Hemmed collar edges for an improved fit and increased strength
- Always insulate ductwork for greater system efficiency and comfort (insulation not included)
- Connects 5 in. pipe to 4 in. pipe in duct run
- 30-Gauge, galvanized steel construction for durability
- Maximum temperature rating of 390F, minimum temperature rating of -100F
- Seal seams with code-approved mastic, sealant or duct tape (sold separately)