6-1/2 In. X 5/8 In. Z40 A Ferrous Blade
- TPI: 40
- Blade diameter: 6.5 in.
- For cold, precise and straight cutting through metal
Hilti's 6-1/2 in. x 5/8 in. Z40 TP1 A, metal cutting circular saw blades are designed to deliver outstanding performance. These blades have an efficient system design to produce the best number of cuts per charge. Get started cutting ferrous metals such as rebar, strut, all-thread rod, conduit, steel, grating, metal deck, joist, and other materials today.
- Number in Package: 1
- Teeth Per Inch: 40
- Arbor Size: 5/8 in.
- : 90-Day
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Power Tool Accessory Type: Circular Saw Blade
- Number of Teeth: 40
- Color Family: Silver
- Saw Blade Material: Carbide
- Material Cut: Metal
- Saw Blade Diameter (in): 6-1/2