6 In. Golden Pothos (Epipremnum Aureus) Plant In Grower Pot
- Recommended pot size for mature growth: 6 Inches (Small)
Native to French Polynesia, Golden Pothos (Epipremnum aureus) is easy for beginners because it grows happily in low to medium light, looks great and can even grow leaves up to 3 ft. L. Plus, if they're good enough for NASA to use aboard space missions to purify the air, they're probably more than suitable to green your space. Able to tolerate just about any growing condition, no wonder they're nicknamed Devil's Ivy and Cubical Plant.
- Additional Characteristics: Air Purifying,Low Maintenance
- Light Requirements: Medium Light
- : 90-Day
- Botanical Name: Polyscias fruticosa
- Number of plants included (Pack-Size): 1
- Mature Size: Large
- Fragrance: Non-Fragrant
- Blossom Color: No Blossoms
- Average Shipping Height (in.): 12 in
- Common Name: Pothos
- Best Time to Plant: Year Round
- Water Requirements: Once a week
- Mature Width (in.): 10 in.
- Mature Height (in.): 20 in.