6 In. Starting Collar Take Off
- Product Height (in.): 5.5
- Product Width (in.): 8 in
- Brand/Model Compatibility: Universal
- Gauge: 30
- HVAC application: All HVAC types
- Material: Galvanized Steel
- Product Weight (lb.): 0.67
- : Free from Manufacturer Defect at Time of Delivery.
The Master Flow 6 in. Starting Collar is suitable for most HVAC applications. It provides a transition from a flat surface like a plenum (made from metal, ductboard or insulated) to round pipe or insulated flexible duct. It can be used with ductboard, an internally lined or unlined plenum. This galvanized steel starting collar features extra-long tabs to fit most duct board thicknesses.
- Seal seams with code-approved mastic, sealant or duct tape (sold separately)
- Connects round pipe or insulated flexible duct to a flat surface to start a duct run
- Fits most HVAC types for universal application
- Extra-long tabs to fit most ductboard thicknesses through 1-1/2 in. (or R-6 value)
- Can be used with an internally lined or unlined plenum
- Install with sheet metal screws (not included)