6 In. X 5 In. X 5 In. Wye
- Used to transition from 1 branch to 2 branches
- Durable galvanized steel construction
The Master Flow 6 in. x 5 in. x 5 in. Wyes are made of 30-gauge, galvanized steel. They are used primarily to transition from 1 pipe to 2 pipes in heating and air conditioning applications. They are easily installed with sheet metal screws (not included). The joints have a maximum temperature rating of 390 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Gauge: 30
- Brand/Model Compatibility: Universal
- : 90-Day
- Material: Galvanized Steel
- Product Weight (lb.): 1.75 lb
- HVAC application: All HVAC types
- : Free from Manufacturer Defect at Time of Delivery.
- Product Length (in.): 6
- Product Height (in.): 12
- Product Depth (in.): 10
- Product Width (in.): 6