7 In. Air-Tite Take-Off
- Tacky gasket offers a hermetic seal for leak-proof results
- Helps transition to rectangular pipe run and direct plenum air
- Designed to fit most HVAC types for universal application
The Master Flow 7 in. Air-Tite Take-Off provides an airtight seal when connecting insulated flexible duct or round pipe to a flat surface. This take-off can be used to redirect air from any side of the plenum or to transition from a rectangular pipe run. It can be installed with sheet metal screws (sold separately) and is suitable for most HVAC applications.
- Brand/Model Compatibility: Universal
- : 90-Day
- Material: Galvanized Steel
- Product Weight (lb.): 1.1 lb
- HVAC application: All HVAC types
- : Free from Manufacturer Defect at Time of Delivery.
- Product Height (in.): 6
- Product Depth (in.): 10
- Product Width (in.): 10