7 In. To 6 In. Round Reducer
- Brand/Model Compatibility: Universal
- HVAC application: All HVAC types
- Material: Galvanized Steel
- Product Weight (lb.): 0.625
- : Free from Manufacturer Defect at Time of Delivery.
The Master Flow 7 in. x 6 in. Round Reducer is made of galvanized steel. It features hemmed collar edges for enhanced strength and a secure fit. The reducer is used to transition from a 7 in. pipe to a 6 in. pipe in an HVAC system. It is suitable for most HVAC applications.
- Connects 7 in. pipe to 6 in. pipe in duct run
- Hemmed collar edges for an improved fit and increased strength
- Always insulate ductwork for greater system efficiency and comfort (insulation not included)
- 30-Gauge, galvanized steel construction for durability
- Seal seams with code-approved mastic, sealant or duct tape (sold separately)