8.25 Qt. Partial Or Full Tropical Sun Autograph Clusia Gutiffera Plant In 10 In. Decorative Resin Pot
- Recommended pot size for mature growth: 8 Inches (Medium)
The Clusia Autograph Plant's botanical name is Clusia gutiffera. The Autograph plant or Clusia plant gets its name from its tough, thick, leathery leaves that are strong enough that they can be carved into. The carving on the leaves of Clusia Autograph plant will remain until they fall off. The Autograph Plant is native to tropical Americas. This Clusia plant can grow in an environment with full sun to partial shade and is hardy and easy to maintain. Clusia gutiffera are relatively drought and salt tolerant.
- Additional Characteristics: Drought Tolerant,Low Maintenance,Salt Tolerant,Tropical
- Light Requirements: Medium Light
- : 90-Day
- Botanical Name: Clusia gutiffera
- Number of plants included (Pack-Size): 1
- Mature Size: Large
- Fragrance: Non-Fragrant
- Blossom Color: White
- Average Shipping Height (in.): 25 in
- Common Name: Tropical Sun
- Best Time to Plant: Spring to Summer
- Water Requirements: Once a week
- Mature Width (in.): 35 in.
- Mature Height (in.): 60 in.