8 In. Air-Tite Take-Off With Damper
- Transition from flat surface to round pipe or insulated flex duct
- Durable galvanized steel construction
- Damper helps control air flow
The Master Flow Air-Tite 8 in. Take-Off provides an airtight seal when connecting insulated flexible duct or round pipe to a flat surface. This take-off can be used to redirect air from any side of the plenum or to transition from a rectangular pipe run. The built in damper allows adjusting air flow in the duct run. The Air-Tite Take-Off can be installed with sheet metal screws (sold separately) and is suitable for most HVAC applications.
- Brand/Model Compatibility: Universal
- : 90-Day
- Material: Galvanized Steel
- Product Weight (lb.): 1.5 lb
- HVAC application: All HVAC types
- : Free from Manufacturer Defect at Time of Delivery.
- Product Height (in.): 6
- Product Depth (in.): 11
- Product Width (in.): 11