8 In. Round Duct Cap
- Brand/Model Compatibility: Universal
- Gauge: 30
- HVAC application: All HVAC types
- Material: Galvanized Steel
- Product Weight (lb.): 0.5
- : Free from Manufacturer Defect at Time of Delivery.
The Master Flow 8 in. Round Duct Cap, also called a tee-cap or clean-out plug, is constructed of galvanized steel for durability. The duct cap is used to terminate or block off a round duct run in HVAC systems. It can be installed with sheet metal screws (sold separately) and is suitable for most HVAC applications.
- Use to cap off a round duct run
- Seal seams with code-approved mastic, sealant or duct tape (sold separately)
- Install with sheet metal screws (not included)
- Fits most HVAC types for universal application
- Sturdy galvanized steel construction