Bon Tool 20 In. X 3/4 In. Half Round Sled Runner/Jointer With Comfort Wave Handle
- Designed to produce rodded or half-round sunken masonry joints
- Comfort wave handle provides a firm and comfortable grip
- Steel construction for enhanced strength and durability
This sled runner. has a 3/4 in. solid steel blade that produces half-round sunken or rodded masonry joints during brick and cement block construction. Both ends of this 20 in. L mortar joint tool are turned up. The comfort grip handle prevents fatigue during extended periods of time. This durable sled runner. leaves a consistently fine finish on mortar joints. This item stands up to rugged use.
- Concrete Tool Type: Jointer/Pointer
- Jointer Size: 3/4 in.
- Jointer Type: Sled Runner
- Material: Steel
- : The product is d for one year against manufacturer's defects.
- Product Height (in.): 3 in
- Product Length (in.): 20 in
- Product Width (in.): 0.875 in