Cuisinart Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 13-Inch By 20-Inch Double Burner Griddle - Charcoal
- Sloped sides deliver perfect performance The sloped sides of the skillet maximize cooking surface. Skillets are designed for Browning and tossing small pieces of food like mushrooms.
- Hard anodized exterior: cookware exterior is harder than stainless steel for durability and professional performance. Dense, non-porous, highly wear resistant.
- Unsurpassed heat distribution: hard anodized construction heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots.
- Quantanium non-stick for professional results: Quantanium nonstick cooking surface is reinforced with Titanium for lasting food release, healthy cooking and easy cleanup. Metal utensil safe. Great for slowly cooking minced garlic in olive oil, frying breaded pork chops, or browning sausage.
- Handles: Solid stainless steel riveted handles.
- Drip-free pouring: rim is tapered for drip-free pouring. Constructed to last
- 2-burner griddle made of hard-anodized aluminum for fast, even heating
- Metal-safe, Quantanium, nonstick interior reinforced with titanium
- Solid, stainless-steel riveted handles provide easy, slip-free grasp
- Hand wash only; oven-safe to 500 degrees F
- Measures 13 by 20 inches; limited
Cuisinart Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 13-Inch by 20-Inch Double Burner Griddle - Charcoal
- Model Name: Cuisinart 655-35 Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 13-Inch by 20-Inch Double Burn
- Material: Hard Anodized Aluminum
- Brand: Cuisinart
- Item Diameter: 13 inches
- Color: Charcoal