DEWALT 20 Series 10 In. 60T Fine Finish Saw Blade
- Ultra-sharp construction carbide makes clean cuts
- Thin kerf fosters smooth, fast operation
- Designed for use with table saws and miter saws
Use this fine-finishing large-diameter saw blade to perform a variety of wood crosscuts on your next construction project. The DEWALT Series 20 10 in. 60T carbide blade slices through plywood, chipboard, hardwood and softwood using a miter saw or table saw, finely carving through material with a thin kerf that fosters smooth, quick cutting action. Superb accuracy and durability comes courtesy of DEWALT's exclusive wedge shoulder design, which places more steel behind each tip for consistent performance with each swath.
- Arbor Size: 0.625 In.
- Color Family: Silver
- Material Cut: Wood
- Number in Package: 1
- Number of Teeth: 60
- Power Tool Accessory Type: Circular Saw Blade
- Saw Blade Material: Carbide
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Product Height (in.): 13
- Product Width (in.): 11 in
- Saw Blade Diameter (in): 10