Dremel 1/16 In. Rotary Tool Carbide Grout Removal Accessory
- For use with Dremel rotary tools (sold separately)
- Ideal for replacing wall and floor grout or removing grout
- Designed at a 30 degree angle to provide controlled cutting
Simplify your grout-extraction chores with this 1/16 in. Carbide Grout Removal Bit. When used in conjunction with the separately sold Dremel Grout Removal Attachment (model 568), it precisely pulverizes old grout behind the power of a rotary tool. When the grout bordering your wall or floor tile runs its course or becomes permanently soiled, let this heavy-duty carbide bit remove it with ease.
- Accessory Fitment: Tool-Specific
- Application Type: Cutting
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Rotary Tool Accessory Type: Rotary Bit
- Tip Material: Carbon Steel
- Tip Shape: Straight
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Used With: Concrete
- Diameter (in.): 0.06
- Product Length (in.): 1.5 in
- Shank Size: 1/8 in.