Drill America 3/8 In. X 1-1/2 In. Cylindrical Radius End Solid Carbide Burr Rotary File Bit With 1/4 In. Shank
- Removes material in wood, plastic, stainless steel and metals
- Double cut style for rapid material removal in tough applications
- Solid carbide tooling provide long life and faster cutting speeds
Drill America Solid Carbide Burs are designed for cleaning out material in a wide-range of products including wood, plastics, stainless-steel and other metals. Solid Carbide Burs have a long tool life and faster cutting speeds than other substrates. They are double-cut style and have rows of cutting teeth in 2 intersecting directions for fast material removal and a rougher finish. Drill America Solid Carbide Burs come in many shapes and sizes. Shapes include ball, cone, flame, tree and cylindrical. Sizes range from 1/16 in. to 1 in. Dia with round shanks. 6-length burs available in select shapes and sizes.
- Accessory Fitment: Universal
- Application Type: Drilling,Grinding,Sanding,Scraping,Sharpening
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Rotary Tool Accessory Type: Rotary Bit
- Tip Material: Carbide
- Tip Shape: Cylinder
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Used With: Aluminum,Carbide,Hard Metals,Plastic,Sheet Metal,Soft Metals,Stainless Steel,Wood
- Diameter (in.): 0.375 in
- Product Length (in.): 4
- Shank Size: 1/4 in.