Everbilt 1-1/2 In. Brass Foot Valve
- Made of top-notch solid brass to ensure lasting durability
- Ideal for holding prime in jet well pumps and irrigation pumps
- Valve with 200 psi maximum working pressure
This foot valve holds prime in pump while filtering large debris from lakes, wells, ponds, etc. Long lasting, spring-loaded foot valves are manufactured with high-quality brass. Features include perforated steel screen strainer, poppet with Buna-N O-ring, stem guide and wide channel for maximum flow. Rated at 200 psi.
- Brand Compatibility: Compatible with all models
- Fitting Sizes: 1-1/2"
- Pack Size: 1
- Product Weight (lb.): 1.2
- Product Depth (in.): 2.5
- Product Height (in.): 5.7
- Product Width (in.): 2.18