Heavy Duty Rivet Tool
- Features an extended nose structure for accessing narrow spaces
- Grooved handles with anti-slip texture enable an ergonomic grip
- Spring handle facilitates ease of loading rivets
The Arrow RH200S Heavy Duty Rivet Tool from Arrow is one of the best, all-purpose pieces of riveting equipment on the market. Tight corners or hard-to-navigate places are no problem for this tool, thanks to its extended nose design that gives you that extra reach you need to get the job done. The Heavy Duty Rivet Tool features vinyl hand-grips for your comfort, while the rivet tool's steel parts and spring-loaded handles provide the durability and reliability you can expect from Arrow. A nose-changing wrench, four nose pieces varying in size, and a handle lock make it perfect for any job. This rivet tool is best used for jobs in the automotive or HVAC realm, and it's also great for gutter, sheet metal and storm door repair, among other things.
- Hand Tool Type: Rivet Tool
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Compatible rivet diameters (in.): Blind Rivets 3/32", 1/8", 5/32"
- Product Depth (in.): 1.09
- Product Height (in.): 13.1
- Product Width (in.): 4.5