Kleen Kote 32 Oz. Water Based Industrial Concrete Release And Anti-Corrosion Coating Concentrate
- Repels asphalt, concrete, slurry, paint splatter, mud & debris
- Safe on wood, metal, plastic, foam, rubber, glass, electrical
- This bottle makes 3 gallons of ready to use for pump sprayers
KLEEN KOTE 100 is a long-lasting, biodegradable form release agent and equipment protectant formulated with corrosion-inhibiting properties. KLEEN KOTE creates a virtually non-stick coating on the surface of tools, machinery, vehicles and concrete form work when applied. KLEEN KOTE repels slurry, concrete, paint buildup and overspray, dirt, mud, snow, ice and much more. This extends the useful life of equipment, tools and vehicles during active use and will protect them during seasonal storage. This is a concentrated formula; just add water prior to application.
- Usable Temperature: Type 2 (50F-77F)
- Container Size: 32 oz.
- Product Depth (in.): 3.5 in
- Product Height (in.): 9 in
- Product Length (in.): 3.5 in