MaxxHaul 1-1/4 In. To 2 In. Class II Hitch Adapter With 4 In. Rise And 3-3/8 In. Drop
- Steel construction offers durability and reliability
- Powder coating resists rust and corrosion
- Ideal for bike racks, cargo carriers, and other goods
MaxxHaul 70355: This hitch adapter conveniently converts all 1-1/4 in. Class II hitch receivers with a 1/2 in. Dia pin hole into a 2 in. Class II hitch receiver with a 5/8 in. Dia pin hole allowing for the option to utilize it for a 4 in. rise in height or for a 3-3/8 in. H drop. The entire unit is constructed in full steel weighing in at a solid 10.4 lbs. and is coated in a powder coat finish to resist both rust and corrosion. The shank is crafted of solid steel ensuring a sturdy connection into a 1-1/4 in. hitch. This 2 in. x 2 in. hitch adapter is perfect for bike racks, cargo carriers, hitch steps and the like that require a standard 2 in. hitch receiver for the desired device to attach onto. This product is not designed for towing. It's maximum tongue weight load rating is 350 lbs.
- Automotive Part Type: Hitch Extender
- General Part Type: Hitch Extender
- Material: Steel
- Product Weight (lb.): 11 lb
- : . MaxxHaul to the original retail purchaser that the product is free of defects in material and workmanship at the time of shipment. Product is warranted for 90 days from the date of purchase and is expressly in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Proof of purchase is required; a copy of the original invoice or sales receipt is required.
- Product Depth (in.): 11 in
- Product Height (in.): 6 in
- Product Width (in.): 3 in