Oregon D72 AdvanceCut Chainsaw Chain For 20-Inch Bar; Fits Stihl 026, 029, MS 290, MS 291, MS 391, Husqvarna 55 Rancher, 455 Rancher, 460 Rancher, 372XP And More, 72 Drive Links
- Fits several chainsaw models including but not limited to: 【Stihl】026, 028, 029, 046 Magnum, MS 260, MS 260 Pro, MS 261, MS 290, MS 291, MS 310, MS 311, MS 361, MS 362, MS 362 C-M, MS 441, MS 391, MS 440, MS 460, MS 461
- Also fits 【Husqvarna】55 Rancher, 61, 261, 272, 357XP, 359, 365, 395XP, 455 Rancher, 460 Rancher, 555, 560XP, 562XP, 570, 575XP, 576XP; See image of back of package for a list of saw models this chain fits
- Ideal for DIY homeowners – Capable of handling tough jobs; Ideal for home yard work and cutting storm damaged trees; Cuts smoothly, semi-chisel chain is more tolerant of dust and dirt; Engineered for safety, meets UL and ANSI low kickback requirements
- Automatic oiling for longer lasting chain – LubriTec is designed to deliver the best possible lubrication for your chain so you can work smarter and your saw lasts longer
- Your chain stays sharper longer. All Oregon chain cutters have an outer layer of industrial chrome for a harder surface; Hardened rivets create a high-quality, load-bearing surface for reduced wear, increased strength and fewer tension adjustments
Oregon D72 advanced 20" Chainsaw chain, fits Husqvarna, Remington, Makita, Stihl & others
From the Manufacturer
Oregon D72 20 inch Vanguard Chain Saw Chain that fits on a 20 in. bar is simply the best 3/8 in. pitch cutting chain we've ever made for arborists, commercial cutters, farmers, and loggers who want exceptional safety in a high-performance chain. This fine tuned product is certified by Underwriters Laboratories to be an ANSI complying low kickback chain. Fits Cub Cadet, Husqvarna, Poulan, Stihl #D72.
AdvanceCut is ideal for homeowners cutting trees on their property and for landscape professionals.
Whether you are a pro or a homeowner and you want your job done right, look to Oregon. For more than 70 years, we've been making outdoor equipment and parts that stay on the job as long as you do.
Oregon AdvanceCut Chainsaw Chain
Homeowners need a chainsaw within arm's reach for occasional yardwork and even storm-damaged trees. You also need a saw chain advanced enough to tackle tough jobs, but user-friendly enough and forgiving for occasional use.
Oregon's AdvanceCut was created for "DIY" homeowners because of its solid performance and reliable durability.
Low kickback design makes AdvanceCut an ideal - and dependable - choice for maintaining your property's trees. AdvanceCut is an essential tool for the discerning homeowner.
- Attention: This saw chain met the kickback performance requirement of ANSI B175.1-2012 when tested according to the provisions of ANSI B175.1-2012. Low-kickback saw chain meets the kickback performance requirement of CSA Standard Z62.3.
Lubritec Oiling System
You want tools to work smarter and last longer. We designed LubriTec to deliver the best possible lubrication for your saw chain. Keeping lubrication where its needed most means a longer lasting saw chain and guide bar and less down time.
Less vibration equals more comfort. We wanted to lessen vibration-induced white finger (VWF), so we created a small space between the saw chain and the guide bar. A lot of the energy gets dissipated by the saw chain, acting as a shock absorber. It never reaches the guide bar, the saw - or most important - the operator. Our low vibration design reduces vibrations by 25% or more.
Your chain stays sharper, longer. Oregon electroplates a layer of industrial hard chrome to all our saw chain cutters. Chrome delivers a harder surface and better wear resistance. So you spend more time cutting and less time filing or grinding the chain.
For a longer working saw chain, Oregon induction hardens and quenches all saw chain rivets, delivering a high-quality, load-bearing surface that resists wear and improves strength. Less wear and chain stretch means fewer chain tension adjustments.
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 8 x 6 inches
- Item model number: D72
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,604 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden) #19 in Chainsaw Accessories
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Item Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Manufacturer: Blount International/Oregon
- Date First Available: January 1, 2008