POWERTEC 6 In. X 3/4 In. 150-Grit 1/2 In. Arbor Aluminum Oxide Grinding Wheel
- Abrasive Material: Aluminum Oxide
- Application: General Purpose
- Arbor Size: 0.5
- Arbor Size (in.): 1/2"
- Backing Material: Other
- Grit: 150
- Ideally Used With: Bench Grinders
- Kit: No
- Package Quantity: 1
- Power Tool Accessory Type: Sanding/Grinding/Polishing Accessory
- : 90-Day
- Sanding Grade: Fine
- Sanding, Grinding and Polishing Accessory Type: Grinding/Cut-Off Wheel
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Wheel Diameter (in.): 6"
- Product Height (in.): 1.25 in
- Product Length (in.): 6.5 in
- Product Width (in.): 6.5 in
The POWERTEC 15520 is a grinding wheel disc specifically designed to work with most 6-inch bench grinder machines. This cost-effective tool provides clean, potent edges and surfaces, and is ideal for tool grinding, smoothing blades and metal working. These wheels are virtually chemical resistant and not affected by water, oils, or acids. In addition, they possess a low impact resistance and high wear rate. This abrasive wheel is fast, impressively sharp, and burr-free making it perfect for: Grinding, Sharpening, Stock Removal, Blending, Rust Removal and Finishing. We've paired the aluminum oxide abrasive with a fine 150 grit, allowing this grinding wheel to produce heavy cuts and offer rapid stock removal.