Precision Pick And Probe Set (4-Piece)
- Product Depth (in.): .8 in
- Product Height (in.): 9.63 in
- Product Width (in.): 3.63 in
- Hand Tool Type: Other
- Primary Use: Specialty Probe and Pick Applications
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- : Lifetime
The Husky 4-Piece Precision Pick and Probe Set features 6 in. tools outfitted with ergonomic grips that allow firm hold and superb controllability. These affordable instruments are useful for positioning and separating electrical wires, as well as cleaning out gummed-up grooves, channels or conduits. The comfort-fit handles allow extended use without causing user fatigue and provide sufficient grip even when wet.
- Click here to learn more about exclusive Husky products
- Includes 4 probes: straight probe, 35-degree bend, 90-degree bend and 180-degree hook probe
- Outfitted with ergonomic handles for comfort and control
- Blade length is 2-5/8 in., overall length of tool is 6 in.
- Call 1-888-HD-HUSKY for customer service and support.
- Backed by a Lifetime . If your Husky product ever fails, bring it back and we will replace it for free. Click here for details.
- Use for positioning wires and marking small surfaces, works well in hard-to-reach areas
- Durable construction