Premium Series Galvanized Steel Easy Slip-On Baseboard Heater Cover Coupler In White
- Product Width (in.): 1.75
- Accessory Type: Slip-on hot water baseboard heater cover
- Product Weight (lb.): .2
- : The original purchaser is protected with our against the development of rust.
The easy slip-on baseboard heater cover that instantly rejuvenates ugly old yet perfectly functional, baseboard heaters. Baseboarders Couplers (aka splicer) are used to join baseboard heater covers that are longer than 7 ft. When 2 BB001 panels are placed side by side the Coupler slips over the ends of both panels. By registering the butt ends together the splice detail is consistent with the panel material while ensuring any gap is completely hidden.
- As seen on "Ask This Old House"
- For a solid coupler/splice detail, use the Zero Clearance End Cap ZC001
- Galvanized steel with a powder coated semi-gloss white finish
- Made in Canada and the United States
- Creates a visually quiet transition when 2 Baseboarders Premium Series BB001 panels are installed side by side while registering the 2 ends together
- This product will not retrofit to an existing baseboard heater unless a Baseboarders Premium Series panel is in place
- DIY installation, no tools, no hired help