PSPNZ 5 In. X 16-5/16 In. ZMAX Galvanized Protecting Shield Plate Nail Stopper
- Product Length (in.): 16.3125
- Product Width (in.): 0.125 in
- Connector Finish: G185 Galvanized
- Fasteners Included: Fasteners Not Included
- Features: No Additional Features
- Gauge: 16
- Material: Steel
- Product Weight (lb.): 1.395
Nail stoppers help prevent nails from piercing pipes and electrical lines. Install over utilities that pass through framing members. PSPN protecting shield plate nail stoppers meet IRC, IBC and the International Plumbing Code. PSPN516 meets the code plumbing protection requirements as well as having additional fasteners if the Designer chooses to use it as a track splice strap.
- Install with 16d common nails
- Shop all Simpson Strong-Tie here.
- Width: 5 in.
- ZMAX galvanization offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications
- Meets structural and protection requirements with one strap
- Length: 16-5/16 in.
- Made from 16-gauge steel