SAE 5W-20 Motor Oil - 1 Qt.
- Reduces engine wear providing durable wear protection
- Helps engines survive daily commutes
- Combats engine sludge and deposits providing rust protection
Quaker State 5W-20 motor oil is a synthetic blend formulation that helps engines survive daily commutes from high-speed highway operation to repetitive, stop-and-go driving. It maintains the required viscosity from start to finish, providing optimal protection. Quaker State Motor Oil combats engine sludge and deposits, providing rust protection from harmful acids generated by engine contaminants. It reduces engine wear, providing durable wear protection. Quaker State 5W-20 Motor Oil meets or exceeds the following OEM requirements: Chrysler MS-6395; Ford WSS M2C945-A, Ford WSS M2C945-B1; GM 6094M. It exceeds the requirements of the following industry specifications: API SP and all previous categories; ILSAC GF-6a and all previous ILSAC standards. For a full list of equipment approvals and recommendations, please consult your local Quaker State Technical Help Desk and always consult your owner's manual.
- Container type: Bottle
- Number Of Units In Package: 1
- Volume (fl. oz.): 32
- Automotive Part Type: Engine Oil
- Viscosity index: 148
- Viscosity Grade: 5W-20
- General Part Type: Engine Oil
- : Limited
- Product Height (in.): 8.98
- Product Width (in.): 4.25
- Product Depth (in.): 2.6