Safe Seal Depth And Pipe Deburring Tool And 1/2 In. Push-to-Connect Disconnect Clip
- Compatible Pipe Size (in.): 1 in.,1/2 in.,1/4 in.,3/4 in.,3/8 in.,5/8 in.
- Product Depth (in.): 1.25
- Product Height (in.): 5.5
- Product Width (in.): 4.5 in
- Compatible Pipe Material: Copper
- Power Type: Manual
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
The SharkBite Safe Seal Tool is a pipe deburring and depth setting tool designed for use with Copper, PEX, or CPVC Pipe. The tool will accurately mark depth and debur pipe to ensure proper installation when using the SharkBite Push-To-Connect Fitting range. Insert pipe into appropriate slot from 1/4 in. to 1 in. Pipe and rotate tool to debur the pipe, then mark a ring around the pipe to indicate proper depth for SharkBite Fitting to ensure a perfect seal. Disconnect Clip makes it easy to take the connection apart when needed.
- Shop all SharkBite Fittings
- All-in-one gauge measures proper installation depth for SharkBite push-to-connect fittings
- Removes burrs from pipe to ensure complete seal
- For use with 1/4 in., 3/8 in., 1/2 in., 5/8 in., 3/4 in. and 1 in. pipe
- Compatible with CPVC, PEX and copper tubing
- Plastic construction