80-Watt Iron Plastic Welding Kit With 40 Welding Rods
- Product Depth (in.): 12 in
- Product Height (in.): 1.8 in
- Product Width (in.): 4.375 in
- Material: Metal
- Product Weight (lb.): 1 lb
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
The Steel Core 44-piece 80-Watt iron plastic welding kit can be used to repair plastics in automotive and agricultural equipment, ATV's, kayaks, toys and most other TPO, TEO and PP materials. The iron heats to a maximum temperature of 525°F and has a solid brass triangular tip that is ideal for plastic welding. This Iron and Plastic Welding kit includes plenty accessories to help you get started on most basic plastic welding projects.
- Rubber overmold on handle helps provide a secure grip
- Rated voltage: 80-Watt 120-Volt 60 Hz.
- Includes: iron, 40 plastic welding rods, steel mesh, steel brush and stand
- Maximum temperature: 525°F
- Solid brass triangular tip is ideal for plastic welding
- 6 ft. power cord
- Perfect for basic plastic welding projects